Here we describe the practices we follow to respect the privacy of all visitors to websites we operate from which you are accessing this Policy (“Our Sites”) and our social media pages that Our Sites link to. In this policy, personal information means data which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly, such as your name or your contact information etc.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and Use of Information
For example, you may choose to share your personal information for:
Expressing an interest in working for True North Technologies Private Limited:
Our Site enables you to register your interest in working for us or applying for a job vacancy. We may collect names, addresses, email addresses, contact numbers, educational background and resume details, etc. to evaluate your qualifications for the desired position and contact you for further information and communication related to your application for a job with us. We may share your information with third party agencies working at our instruction to provide hiring services. For more details about the recruitment process and the information required, visit the Careers section of Our Site
Posting queries, complaints, or requests:
You may choose to share your personal information to connect with us and post your queries, requests, etc. by visiting the Contact Us section of Our Sites.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer or mobile device that you are using.
Special categories of personal data
True North Technologies does not intentionally collect any special categories of personal data (sensitive
personal information) via Our Sites unless we are legally required to do so. Sensitive personal data is
data revealing, for example, an individual’s political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership,
biometric data and data concerning health.
Disclosure and Data Sharing
- True North Technologies may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or any other investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
If True North Technologies goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information collected through Our Sites may be among the assets transferred. A prominent notice will appear on Our Sites for 30 days after any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Commitment to Data Security
We strive to keep your personal information secure and take reasonable effort to ensure that appropriate security and technical controls are implemented for ensure data security. Only selected authorized employees, business partners, vendors and other third-party providers may have access to this information.
Users of our websites as mentioned in Section 1 of this policy are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of the websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing
You may withdraw consent to personal data processing or you may review, update, correct or delete your personal information collected through Our Sites by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Privacy Contact Information
You may at any time, contact our Data Protection Officer directly with all questions and suggestions concerning data protection by e-mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.